Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

TGIF!

I don't know about you, but this week has been crazy busy! I have had meetings, testing, consults, phone calls, emails, and crises out to the wazoo! Not to mention all that other "stuff" I/we do as the building school psychologist. I also developed a cold Thursday of this week; fourth one of the year. Just that little way for the school psych gods to let me know they are still watching and scheming to make this the toughest first year on record!

Anyway, I came across two memes this morning and I couldn't help but share. They exemplify how I am feeling as of late and made me smile knowing that I am not the only feeling like a looney bird!


Shared by School Psychology Tools

Shared by Sincerely, School Psychologist


Happy report writing weekend!

Until next thyme, 
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment